Here is a very surprising stat. Did you know that the average length of the top 10 YouTube ads was 3 minutes. Not 30 seconds like most people thought.
Here are the top 10 YouTube ads of 2014.
- Nike Football: Winner Stays. ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Ibrahimović, Iniesta & more
- Nike Football: The Last Game ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Zlatan, Iniesta & more
- Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial — “Puppy Love”
- Always #LikeAGirl
- Devil Baby Attack
- Duracell: Trust Your Power – NFL’s Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks
- Galaxy Note 4 — Then And Now
- P&G Thank You, Mom | Pick Them Back Up | Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Global Be(er) Responsible Day | “Friends Are Waiting” | Budweiser
- Heineken | Routine Interruptions | The Payphone with Fred Armisen
What does this mean for marketing in 2015?
- Shorter is not always better.
- YouTube is going to continue to provide a great way for any company to deliver their message.
- YouTube Ad Spend will increase
- Very few companies are using YouTube for ads
If you are not advertising on YouTube contact us. Lets chat about how we can help you.