Are you running Facebook and Instagram ads? Here’s why you should be!
With Facebook Ads…we’re able to design and test ads until we find what works best for your audience. See some of the results below.
Facebook is not a perfect science. It is a constant battle to get the campaigns, audiences, and ads working correctly. With more than 1.4 billion people using Facebook to connect with others, you can lose a lot of money quickly. Most companies end up losing money and quitting Facebook all together.
Test and spend the time necessary to dial in your audience and create compelling ads. There are all types of tricks you can do to locate your buyers, but you need the know how to do it. Let Marketing Hy take care of this for you. If you do…the challenge most businesses face, will be eliminated.
To be or not to be on Facebook?
The short answer is yes! you definitely should be on facebook even if it is for retargeting purposes only.
- 67% of the US population and 82% of the UK population is on Facebook
- Facebook is the most popular app on smartphones
- There are 829 million active daily users on Facebook
- You can build custom audiences and target groups
Facebook is a beast and the best thing of all is:
Facebook has to make money for their shareholders, therefore, they are doing all they can to improve their advertising platform. It’s only going to get better in the near future. After that, who knows what will happen.
It’s a win-win for all.
Word of caution:
- Don’t let Facebook control your budget
- Don’t be careless with your tracking and reporting
- Don’t forget to check your progress at least once a week
- Run ads for specific landing pages that you can track
- Don’t forget to tell your mom you love her… 🙂
How to Create Facebook Ads The Right Way
Back in 2012 a video came out on YouTube about Facebook click fraud. It was awesome! It was a perfect example of what not to do with Facebook.
The number one take away is:
You have to build and target custom audience.
Meaning you build off of your current email lists, contacts, and you use your website visitors.
“The most relevant audience is your actual customers. When
you create Facebook ads, you start with them. The further
you get away from that center, the less confidence you
should have in the results.”
Results on Facebook
At Marketing Hy we have doubled businesses by creating Facebook Campaigns. There’s a lot that goes into them. Here are some of our results.
Addiction Recovery Space
- 700 lead in one week (lead is a name, number, and email address)
- Cost per lead $4 to $7 per lead
- 15 – 20 people requested they be contacted per day
- 1800 Leads in a month
Video Production Space
- 500 Leads per week
- Cost per lead $2
- $300,000 in revenue
The screenshot below are the stats over a 2 month period
Other industries we have worked in.
- Financial service
- Medical Spa
- Carpet Cleaning
- Health Supplements
- Addiction Recovery
- Video Production
- Real Estate
Let us send you over a full marketing proposal. Fill out the form.
Here's what you will get with your audit and proposal.
We will examine your business, website, YouTube channel, PPC, SEO, and social media and show you mistakes being made, immediate changes you can make, and how you can increase business.
• Find out if your website has issues like security
• How much you're wasting on Pay Per Click Campaigns
• If your website is being indexed by Google
• Are Facebook and I
• One thing you need to be doing now to get more sales
• How you can
• How to stop Google from taking
• Learn if SEO will work for your business
• Are your customers confused when they visit your website
• Why simplicity matters and how you can apply it
• Automate follow up and keep leads coming back
• Simple trick to rank on Google and YouTube
• How to grow your business