Gunship Helicopters case study
How we took Gunship Helicopters from nothing to the hottest experience in Vegas
The Back Story
Gunship came to Marketing Hy looking for help. They had zero luck with former marketing companies and wanted results.
They are competing in Vegas in a competitive market.
The best thing about Gunship is that they have a product people love. They just didn’t have the right marketing campaign.
Gunship did not have access to their website, analytics, Google ads, or social media. This was a problem which forced us to start from the beginning.
We were starting from the beginning.
Marketing Hy started from the beginning.
• The website needed to be created
• Social media accounts had to be set up
• Gunship needed a huge amount of content to showcase their product.
The goal was to get 40 bookings per month.
The Creative Assets
Online marketing starts with the website and your message. We discover the ‘why’ behind your product or service. We created a new website for Gunship that is simple, clean, and showcases their product.
The Video and YouTube Channel
Gunship Helicopters did have a YouTube channel with 1 video. We expanded
What Works and The Traffic Generating Activity
At first, Facebook and Instagram brought in a large amount of traffic, but it was a constant battle and takes work to get some ads approved.
Facebook and Google don’t like certain industries. Guns are one of them.
While running ads we were able to work on their organic traffic. Organic traffic can take 6 to 12 months to see results.
Here are some screenshots to show you the results.
If you want to see our posts and the content you can look at their social media accounts.
How are they doing now?
They had one of the best days ever just last week with 1,647 visitors to their website.
Their Instagram account has 7,353 followers with 340 posts. We will push it to 100K. All organic.
Marketing Hy was able to create a marketing ecosystem that is scalable and is getting results.
We have hit the ultimate goal!
Here's what you will get with your audit and proposal.
We will examine your business, website, YouTube channel, PPC, SEO, and social media and show you mistakes being made, immediate changes you can make, and how you can increase business.
• Find out if your website has issues like security
• How much you're wasting on Pay Per Click Campaigns
• If your website is being indexed by Google
• Are Facebook and I
• One thing you need to be doing now to get more sales
• How you can
• How to stop Google from taking
• Learn if SEO will work for your business
• Are your customers confused when they visit your website
• Why simplicity matters and how you can apply it
• Automate follow up and keep leads coming back
• Simple trick to rank on Google and YouTube
• How to grow your business