NOW Foods Case Study
Millions of video views to celebrate 50 years in business
The Back Story
NOW foods goal was to create a campaign that revolved around their 50th company anniversary.
They wanted to create an awesome YouTube video for a video marketing campaign.
They had the ultimate goal of 1 million views!
The Creative Assets
Nail down the target audience.
Design a video that captured the audience’s attention.
Create a video marketing campaign.
Push the video mainly on YouTube and Facebook.
Drive traffic to their 50th Anniversary landing page.
Getting to Work
We dove right into the creation of NOW Foods video Ad.
They started with $10,000 for the first two months.
Then $5,000 covered the rest of the year ($25,000 total Ad spend).
By June we had hit our goal of 1 million views!
How Long Did It Take?
We completed the animation video by March of 2018 and began running the video marketing campaign.
We had until the end of the year to hit our goal of 1 million views!
For YouTube, we used Keywords, Placements, and Remarketing, for Facebook, we focused on the target audience.
By June of 2018 (Just 73 days into the campaign) we reached our goal of 1 million views!).
Here's what you will get with your audit and proposal.
We will examine your business, website, YouTube channel, PPC, SEO, and social media and show you mistakes being made, immediate changes you can make, and how you can increase business.
• Find out if your website has issues like security
• How much you're wasting on Pay Per Click Campaigns
• If your website is being indexed by Google
• Are Facebook and I
• One thing you need to be doing now to get more sales
• How you can
• How to stop Google from taking
• Learn if SEO will work for your business
• Are your customers confused when they visit your website
• Why simplicity matters and how you can apply it
• Automate follow up and keep leads coming back
• Simple trick to rank on Google and YouTube
• How to grow your business