Client On boarding Process
**Client Satisfaction is #1 Priority.**
Step 1: Contract is Sent out and signed
– Salesman’s or account executive sends out the contract and follows up on the contract until signed.
– Once signed within 48 hours client will have an initial kickoff call.
– Invoice is created and sent or CC is charged
– Drive folders are created
– An email explaining the drive folders will be sent to the client
– The client fills out the questionnaire before kickoff call. (Found in drive folder)
Step 2: Kickoff phone call
– Salesman and a new account executive will be on the kickoff call
– Goals are discussed and expectations are set based on Questionnaire, salesman’s notes, and package.
Step 3: Work gets started immediately
– The client gets a weekly update on Friday
– Use emails, video screencast and text to update clients